Report NEP-TRA-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhu, Z. & Krug, B., 2005. "Is China a Leviathan?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-103-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Péter Benczúr & Attila Rátfai, 2005. "Economic Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe - the Facts," MNB Working Papers 2005/02, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Aristeidis Samitas & Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005. "Macroeconomic factors’ influence on “new” European countries stock returns: the case of four transition economies," Finance 0512022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilker Domac & Kyle Peters & Yevgeny Yuzefovichï¿½, 2003. "Does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Inflation? Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Papers 0304, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2005. "Neither a borrower nor a lender : does China's zero net foreign asset position make economic sense?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3801, The World Bank.
- Balázs Égert & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," Working Papers 106, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gunther Schnabl, 2005. "The Russian Currency Basket: The Rising Role of the Euro for Russia’s Exchange Rate Policies," International Finance 0512005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subramanian, Uma & Anderson, William P. & Lee, Kihoon, 2005. "Measuring the impact of the investment climate on total factor productivity : the cases of China and Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3792, The World Bank.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005. "Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Working Papers 105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Andrea Zaghini, 2005. "Evolution of trade patterns in the new EU member states," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 568, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00007103_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabor Vadas, 2005. "Beyond macro variables: consumer confidence index and household expenditure in Hungary," Microeconomics 0512006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baschieri, Angela & Falkingham, Jane & Hornby, Duncan & Hutton, Craig, 2005. "Creating a Poverty Map for Azerbaijan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3793, The World Bank.