Comparing the BER’s forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Hans Franses & Rianne Legerstee & Richard Paap, 2017.
"Estimating loss functions of experts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 386-396, January.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Legerstee, R. & Paap, R., 2011. "Estimating Loss Functions of Experts," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-42, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Philip Hans Franses & Rianne Legerstee & Richard Paap, 2011. "Estimating Loss Functions of Experts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-177/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Mortimer Krainz, 2011. "An Evaluation of the Forecasting Performance of Three Econometric Models for the Eurozone and the USA," WIFO Working Papers 399, WIFO.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Jan Kmenta & James B. Ramsey, 1980. "Evaluation of Econometric Models," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kmen80-1, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforecast comparison; forecast accuracy; forecast evaluation; consen-sus forecast; Theil coefficients; mean absolute error; root mean squared error; loss function;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .