Less is more: A Field Experiment on Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes, 2008.
"School choice and information: An experimental study on matching mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 303-328, September.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér, 2006. "School Choice and Information An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter, 2007. "School Choice and Information. An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 018, University of Siena.
- Guillen, Pablo & Hing, Alexander, 2014.
"Lying through their teeth: Third party advice and truth telling in a strategy proof mechanism,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 178-185.
- Guillén, Pablo & Hing, Alexander, 2013. "Lying through Their Teeth: Third Party Advice and Truth Telling in a Strategy Proof Mechanism," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Yan Chen & Tayfun Sönmez, 2002. "Improving Efficiency of On-Campus Housing: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1669-1686, December.
- Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kesten, Onur, 2014. "The equitable top trading cycles mechanism for school choice," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2013.
"Preference intensities and risk aversion in school choice: a laboratory experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-093, Harvard Business School.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 447, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 816.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Guillen, Pablo & Hakimov, Rustamdjan, 2014. "Monkey see, monkey do: Truth-telling in matching algorithms and the manipulation of others," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2015-07-25 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-07-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2015-07-25 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2015-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .