Report NEP-GTH-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Games with the Total Bandwagon Property," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp197, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2015. "The value in games with restricted cooperation," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0115, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jean-Pierre Benoît & Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry, 2014. "Investing to Cooperate: Theory and Experiment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/59r8grug288, Sciences Po.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "Institutionalize reciprocity to overcome the public goods provision problem," Working Papers 1509, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini & George Leitmann & Arsen Palestini, 2015. "Hamiltonian Potential Functions for Differential Games," Working Paper series 15-25, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Boudreau, James W. & Shunda, Nicholas, 2015. "Tacit Collusion in Repeated Contests with Noise," MPRA Paper 65671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2015. "Symmetric equilibria in stochastic timing games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 543, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Berardino Cesi & Walter Ferrarese, 2015. "Insider's Dilemma: a General Solution in a Repeated Game," CEIS Research Paper 350, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2015.
- Ina A Taneva, 2015. "Information Design," ESE Discussion Papers 256, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2014. "Peer Effects and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2014, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Misha Perepelitsa, 2015. "The time scales of the aggregate learning and sorting in market entry games with large number of players," Papers 1507.05376, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Jan-Henrik Steg, 2015. "Symmetric Equilibria in Stochastic Timing Games," Papers 1507.04797, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Samir Amine & Sylvain Baumann & Pedro Lages Dos Santos & Fabrice Valognes, 2015. "Revisiting Nash Wages Negotiations in Matching Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-29, CIRANO.
- Guillen, Pablo & Hakimov, Rustamdjan, 2015. "Less is more: A Field Experiment on Matching," Working Papers 2015-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2015. "Competing with Asking Prices," ESE Discussion Papers 257, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.