Le travail et le navettage dans les regions metropolitaines de recensement, 1996 a 2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2002.
"Spatial Mismatch : From the Hypothesis of the Theories,"
2002-57, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch: From the Hypothesis to the Theories," IZA Discussion Papers 693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch: From the Hypothesis to the Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 3740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heisz, Andrew & McLeod, Logan, 2004. "Faible revenu dans les regions metropolitaines de recensement, 1980 a 2000," Tendances et conditions dans les regions metropolitaines de recensement 2004001f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2006. "Le Canada et ses villes mondiales : conditions socioeconomiques a Montreal, Toronto et Vancouver," Tendances et conditions dans les regions metropolitaines de recensement 2006010f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp7f:2005007f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.