Canadian Compulsory School Laws and Their Impact on Educational Attainment and Future Earnings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hungerman, Daniel M., 2014.
"The effect of education on religion: Evidence from compulsory schooling laws,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 52-63.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2013. "The Effect of Education on Religion: Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Religion and Culture, pages 52-63 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Religion: Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws," NBER Working Papers 16973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2010. "Labour Outcomes of Graduates and Dropouts of High School and Post-secondary Education: Evidence for Canadian 24- to 26-year-olds in 2005," Cahiers de recherche 1045, CIRPEE.
- Philip DeCicca & Harry Krashinsky, 2016. "The Effect of Education on Overall Fertility," NBER Working Papers 23003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip DeCicca & Harry Krashinsky, 2015. "Does Education Reduce Teen Fertility? Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws," NBER Working Papers 21594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; training and learning; Educational attainment; Labour; Outcomes of education; Wages; salaries and other earnings;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-02-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-REG-2006-02-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2005251e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .