Access to College and University: Does Distance Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sen, Anindya & Clemente, Anthony, 2010. "Intergenerational correlations in educational attainment: Birth order and family size effects using Canadian data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 147-155, February.
- Michal Franta & Martin Guzi, 2008.
"Unequal Access to Higher Education in the Czech Republic: The Role of Spatial Distribution of Universities,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp350, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Franta, Michal & Guzi, Martin, 2012. "Unequal Access to Higher Education in the Czech Republic: The Role of Spatial Distribution of Universities," IZA Discussion Papers 6285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Newbold, Bruce, 2008. "Cities and Growth: In Situ Versus Migratory Human Capital Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Philippe Belley & Marc Frenette & Lance Lochner, 2011.
"Post-Secondary Attendance by Parental Income in the U.S. and Canada: What Role for Financial Aid Policy?,"
University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers
20113, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Philippe Belley & Marc Frenette & Lance Lochner, 2011. "Post-Secondary Attendance by Parental Income in the U.S. and Canada: What Role for Financial Aid Policy?," NBER Working Papers 17218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenette, Marc, 2005. "Is Post-secondary Access More Equitable in Canada or the United States?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005244e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 2006. "Who Gets Student Loans?," MPRA Paper 25698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Belley & Marc Frenette & Lance Lochner, 2010. "Post-Secondary Attendance by Parental Income: Comparing the U.S. and Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20103, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Stijn Kelchtermans & Frank Verboven, 2010. "Participation and study decisions in a public system of higher education," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 355-391.
- Steve Gibbons & Anna Vignoles, 2009.
"Access, Choice and Participation in Higher Education,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0101, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gibbons, Steve & Vignoles, Anna, 2009. "Access, choice and participation in higher education," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael B Coelli, 2009. "Parental Job Loss, Income Shocks and the Education Enrolment of Youth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1060, The University of Melbourne.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Do Universities Benefit Local Youth? Evidence from University and College Participation, and Graduate Earnings Following the Creation of a New University," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006283e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2008. "Family Background, Family Income, Cognitive Tests Scores, Behavioural Scales and their Relationship with Post-secondary Education Participation: Evidence from the NLSCY," Cahiers de recherche 0830, CIRPEE.
- Drolet, Marie, 2005. "Participation in Post-secondary Education in Canada: Has the Role of Parental Income and Education Changed over the 1990s?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005243e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Pourquoi les jeunes provenant de familles a plus faible revenu sont-ils moins susceptibles de frequenter l'universite? Analyse fondee sur les aptitudes aux etudes, l'influence des parents et les contr," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007295f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Lavallée, Laval & Kapsalis, Constantine & Usher, Alexander, 2005. "Rural Versus Urban Students – Differences in Accessing and Financing PSE, Their PSE Outcomes and Their Use of Distance Education Research Projects," MPRA Paper 25768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Est-ce que les universites profitent a la population locale de jeunes? Resultats provenant de la frequentation des universites et des colleges, et des gains des diplomes suivant la creation d'une nouv," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2006283f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; Education; training and learning; Educational attainment; Students;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2003201e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .