The Evolution of Wealth Inequality in Canada, 1984-1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1990.
"Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 321-339.
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1989. "Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition," NBER Working Papers 2898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies, J B, 1979. "On the Size Distribution of Wealth in Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(3), pages 237-259, September.
- Statistics Canada, 1998. "New Views on Inequality Trends in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998124e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Edward N. Wolff, "undated". "Racial Wealth Disparities Is the Gap Closing?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_66, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ulrich Doraszelski, 2005.
"The Role of Permanent Income and Demographics in Black/White Differences in Wealth,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ulrich Doraszelski, 2000. "The Role of Permanent Income and Demographics in Black/White Differences in Wealth," Working Papers 850, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ulrich Doraszelski, 2001. "The Role of Permanent Income and Demographics in Black/White Differences in Wealth," NBER Working Papers 8473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
- Menchik, Paul L & Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon, 1997. "Black-White Wealth Inequality: Is Inheritance the Reason?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 428-442, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brozozowski, Matthew & Gervais, Martin & Klein, Paul & Suzuki, Micho, 2009. "Consumption, income, and wealth inequality in Canada," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0904, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2006.
"Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s,"
Chapters,in: International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Brandolini & Giovanni D'Alessio & Luigi Cannari & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_414, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Statistics Canada, 2005. "The Decline of the Immigrant Homeownership Advantage: Life-cycle, Declining Fortunes and Changing Housing Careers in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, 1981-2001," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005238e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold assets; debts and wealth; Household; family and personal income; Income; pensions; spending and wealth; Low income and inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2002187e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.