Understanding the Innovation Process: Innovation in Dynamic Service Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Statistics Canada, 2000. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Canadian Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000122e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Statistics Canada, 1998. "Are There High-tech Industries or Only High-tech Firms? Evidence from New Technology-based Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998120e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1992.
"Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
4096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Economics Working Papers 92-194, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5j59j6x3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Mozes, D. & Sciadas, G, 1995. "The Demand for Telecommunication Services," Papers 5, Statistique Canada, Sciences et technologie-.
- Statistics Canada, 1997. "The Importance of Research and Development for Innovation in Small and Large Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997107e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny García, 2007. "Innovation and Growth: A Survey of the Literature and a Case Study for Latin America," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, October.
- Statistics Canada, 2004. "Are Knowledge Workers Found Only in High-technology Industries?," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2004005e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Juliette von Arx, 2004. "Bestimmungsfaktoren der Innovationstätigkeit und deren Einfluss auf Arbeitsproduktivität, Beschäftigung und Qualifikationsstruktur," KOF Working papers 04-91, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Statistics Canada, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: The Knowledge Capital Behind the Survival and Growth of Firms," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness; consumer and property services; Innovation; Professional; scientific and technical services; Science and technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2000127e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .