The Demand for Telecommunication Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gellatly, Guy & Peters, Valerie, 2000. "Comprendre le processus d'innovation : l'innovation dans les industries de services dynamiques," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2000127f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Gellatly, Guy & Peters, Valerie, 2000. "Understanding the Innovation Process: Innovation in Dynamic Service Industries," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000127e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stacst:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .