Liaisons globales : tendances à long terme de l'investissement étranger et du contrôle étranger au Canada, 1960 à 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-266, August.
- John H Dunning, 2003. "Some antecedents of internalization theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(2), pages 108-115, March.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel M Shapiro, 1999. "The Impact of Government Policies on Foreign Direct Investment: The Canadian Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 513-532, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhang, Jianhong & Jacobs, Jan & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2004. "Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China : A cointegration and Granger-causality approach," CCSO Working Papers 200413, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Medvedev, Denis, 2006. "Beyond trade : the impact of preferential trade agreements on foreign direct investment inflows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4065, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. Gellatly, Guy, 2005. "Global Links: Long-term Trends in Foreign Investment and Foreign Control in Canada, 1960 to 2000," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2005008e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 1998.
"Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1996. "Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals," IFS Working Papers W96/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mezias, John M., 2002. "How to identify liabilities of foreignness and assess their effects on multinational corporations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-282.
- Mann, Catherine L., 1993.
"Determinants of Japanese direct investment in US manufacturing industries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 523-541, October.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1989. "Determinants of Japanese direct investment in U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 362, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elizabeth L. Rose & Kiyohiko Ito, 2009. "Past Interactions and New Foreign Direct Investment Location Decisions," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 641-669, October.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Lipsey, Robert E., 1986. "Firm Size and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 86-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Głodowska Agnieszka & Pera Bożena & Wach Krzysztof, 2019. "International Strategy as the Facilitator of the Speed, Scope, and Scale of Firms’ Internationalization," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, Sciendo, vol. 27(3), pages 55-84, September.
- Rong-Ruey Duh & Audrey Hsu & Sidney Leung, 2015. "Earnings management and government restrictions on outward foreign direct investment: evidence from Taiwanese firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 41-67, January.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "From Practice to Theory of the International Joint Ventures," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 44-77.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling, 2009. "Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 78-88, November.
- Waldkirch Andreas & Tekin-Koru Ayça, 2010.
"North American Integration and Canadian Foreign Direct Investment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Waldkirch, Andreas & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2009. "North American Integration and Canadian Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 12968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waldkirch, Andreas & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2010. "North American Integration and Canadian Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 21482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briance Mascarenhas, 2012. "The International Specialist Strategy: Financial Funding and Deployment," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 16(1-2), pages 87-103, March - J.
- Pease, Stephanie & Paliwoda, Stanley & Slater, Jim, 2006. "The erosion of stable shareholder practice in Japan ("Anteikabunushi Kosaku")," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 618-640, December.
- Robert Read, 2008.
"Foreign direct investment in small island developing states,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 502-525.
- Robert Read, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment in Small Island Developing States," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2007-28, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 9489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabienne Boudier‐Bensebaa, 2005.
"Agglomeration economies and location choice: Foreign direct investment in Hungary,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(4), pages 605-628, October.
- F Boudier-Bensebaa, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and location choice: Foreign direct investment in Hungary," Post-Print hal-00693147, HAL.
- Toumi, Sofiane, 2009. "Facteurs d’attractivité des investissements directs étrangers en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(2), pages 209-237, juin.
- Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1999. "Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-74, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRendement des entreprises et appartenance; Adaptation et ajustement des entreprises; Propriété des entreprises;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp1f:2005008f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark Brown (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.