Lock-in and the transition to hydrogen cars. When should governments intervene?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bento, Nuno, 2010. "Is carbon lock-in blocking investments in the hydrogen economy? A survey of actors' strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7189-7199, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLock-in; Path dependency; Hydrogen economy; Climate change policy;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-10-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2007-10-13 (Network Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .