Report NEP-ENE-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edelstein, Paul & Kilian, Lutz, 2007. "The Response of Business Fixed Investment to Changes in Energy Prices: A Test of Some Hypotheses About the Transmission of Energy Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez, 2007. "The industrial impact of oil price shocks: Evidence from the industries of six OECD countries," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0731, Banco de Espa�a.
- Feng Ren & David E. Giles, 2007. "Extreme Value Analysis of Daily Canadian Crude Oil Prices," Econometrics Working Papers 0708, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Andreas Billmeier & Isabella Massa, 2007. "What Drives Stock Market Development in the Middle East and Central Asia; Institutions, Remittances, or Natural Resources?," IMF Working Papers 07/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Alonso Segura & Walter Zarate & Gonzalo C. Pastor & Ulrich H. Klueh, 2007. "Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Local Content in Extractive Industries and Beyond; The Case of Sao tome and Principe," IMF Working Papers 07/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panagiotis Al. Patargias & Kalianou Angela & George Galanis & Marina Vassilopoulou & Maria Drosou & Christos Protogeropoulos, 2007. "School Buildings in Greece: The Bioclimatic Challenge and a Photovoltaic Pilot Project," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/9, OECD Publishing.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The Welfare Economics of an Excise-Tax Exemption for Biofuels," MPRA Paper 5151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Mads Greaker & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Lock-in and the transition to hydrogen cars. When should governments intervene?," Discussion Papers 516, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176093_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Dolan, 2007. "Using Minimum Energy in Ireland's Schools," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/10, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:ten22007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore