When and How Chance and Human Will Can Twist the Arms of Clio
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Nov 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Piazza dei Martiri della Liberta, 33, 56127 Pisa|
Web page: http://www.lem.sssup.it/
More information through EDIRC
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Mind-dependence. The past in the grip of the present," Discussion Papers 1_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013.
"Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1348-1362, September.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012. "Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1219, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Imagination and society. The affective side of institutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 223-241, December.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonhard Dobusch & Elke Schüßler, 2013. "Theorizing path dependence: a review of positive feedback mechanisms in technology markets, regional clusters, and organizations," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 617-647, June.
- Mariusz Sokołowicz, 2011. "Territorial context in the research on the EU cohesion. One-speed or multi-speed Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1432, European Regional Science Association.
- Kirchner, Stefan, 2010. "Organizational identities and institutions: Dynamics of the organizational core as a question of path dependence," MPIfG Working Paper 10/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Mind-Dependence. The Past in the Grip of the Present," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 85-107, August.
- Dirk Fornahl & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding & Ivo Mossig & Heike Schröder, 2011. "From the Old Path of Shipbuilding onto the New Path of Offshore Wind Energy? The Case of Northern Germany," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 835-855, September.
- Dirk Fornahl & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding & Ivo Mossig & Heike SchrÃ¶der, 2011. "From the old path of shipbuilding onto the new path of offshore wind energy? The case of northern Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p558, European Regional Science Association.
- Dorota Leszczyńska, 2014. "La trajectoire organisationnelle et l’enracinement du savoir. L’étude de cas d’un cluster," Working Papers 2014-270, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Henning, 2011. "Entrepreneurship Diversification, Skill Relatedness and Regional Economic Evolution," ERSA conference papers ersa10p937, European Regional Science Association.
- Gerd Schienstock, 2004. "Finnland auf dem Weg zur Wissensökonomie – Von Pfadabhängigkeit zu Pfadentwicklung [Finland’s Way Into the Knowledge-based Economy: From Path Dependency to Path Creation]," ITA manu:scripts 04_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2010. "The Place of Path Dependence in an Evolutionary Perspective on the Economic Landscape," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lehmbruch, Gerhard, 2002. "Der unitarische Bundesstaat in Deutschland: Pfadabhängigkeit und Wandel," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "The Grip of History and the Scope for Novelty: Some Results and Open Questions on Path Dependence in Economic Processes," LEM Papers Series 2003/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Heike Schroeder, 2011. "Application possibilities of the micro-meso-macro framework in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1115, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Roberta Patalano, 2012. "Imagination and Perception as Gateways to Knowledge: The Unexplored Affinity between Boulding and Hayek," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:1999/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed