Market and policy shocks in economic systems: interrelated dynamics towards future sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Peter Eisenberger, 2009. "Energy security, economic development and global warming: addressing short and long term challenges," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3/4), pages 414-446.
- Simone Borghesi & Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Environmental innovation and socio-economic dynamics in institutional and policy contexts," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 241-245, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Regulation; solid waste; oligopoly; environmental externalities.;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srt:wpaper:1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Palma) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.sustainability-seeds.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.