Using SLA Mapping to Increase Market Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schnizler, Bjorn & Neumann, Dirk & Veit, Daniel & Weinhardt, Christof, 2008. "Trading grid services - a multi-attribute combinatorial approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 943-961, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Breskovic & Michael Maurer & Vincent C. Emeakaroha & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Achieving Market Liquidity through Autonomic Cloud Market Management," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201180, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2011.
- Michael Maurera & Vincent C. Emeakarohaa & Ivona Brandica & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Cost–Benefit Analysis of an SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Cloud Computing Goods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201177, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- Ivan Breskovic & Jorn Altmann & Ivona Brandic, 2012. "Creating Standardized Products for Electronic Markets," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201296, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2012.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015123, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsService level agreements; Cloud computing; market; commodity goods; matching of bids and asks; SLA matching; market liquidity; market mechanisms; SLA matching;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:200937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .