Using SLA Mapping to Increase Market Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schnizler, Bjorn & Neumann, Dirk & Veit, Daniel & Weinhardt, Christof, 2008. "Trading grid services - a multi-attribute combinatorial approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 943-961, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Breskovic & Michael Maurer & Vincent C. Emeakaroha & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Achieving Market Liquidity through Autonomic Cloud Market Management," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201180, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2011.
- Michael Maurera & Vincent C. Emeakarohaa & Ivona Brandica & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Cost–Benefit Analysis of an SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Cloud Computing Goods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201177, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- Ivan Breskovic & Jorn Altmann & Ivona Brandic, 2012. "Creating Standardized Products for Electronic Markets," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201296, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2012.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015123, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsService level agreements; Cloud computing; market; commodity goods; matching of bids and asks; SLA matching; market liquidity; market mechanisms; SLA matching;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:200937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.