Estimation of EU-Comparable Poverty-Related Variables in Australia, 2001-2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nico Palesch & Brendon Andrews & Jasmin Thomas, 2015. "Estimation of EU-Comparable Poverty-Related Variables in the United States, 1995-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2015-12, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jasmin Thomas & James Uguccioni, 2016. "Equality and Economic Security Take a Hit: The Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries, 1980-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Rate; Poverty Gap; Gini Coefficient; Australia; European Union; Elderly Poverty; Household Income;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .