Estimation of EU-Comparable Poverty-Related Variables in Australia, 2001-2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nico Palesch & Brendon Andrews & Jasmin Thomas, 2015. "Estimation of EU-Comparable Poverty-Related Variables in the United States, 1995-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2015-12, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Brandolini & Alfonso Rosolia, 2019.
"The Distribution of Well-Being among Europeans,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
1052, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Brandolini, Andrea & Rosolia, Alfonso, 2019. "The Distribution of Well-Being among Europeans," IZA Discussion Papers 12350, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Brandolini & Alfonso Rosolia, 2019. "The distribution of well-being among Europeans," Working Papers 496, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Andrea Brandolini & Alfonso Rosolia, 2019. "The distribution of well-being among Europeans," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 496, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jasmin Thomas & James Uguccioni, 2016. "Equality and Economic Security Take a Hit: The Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries, 1980-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Rate; Poverty Gap; Gini Coefficient; Australia; European Union; Elderly Poverty; Household Income;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-10-04 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.