Development of Estimates for Household Production of Non-Market Services in OECD Countries for the Index of Economic Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray & Benjamin Evans & Elspeth Hazell, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being: Estimates for Canada, 1999 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_680, Levy Economics Institute.
- T. P. Hill, 1979. "Do‐It‐Yourself And Gdp," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Goldschmidt-Clermont, Luisella, 1993. "Monetary Valuation of Non-market Productive Time Methodological Considerations," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(4), pages 419-433, December.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Stephanie H. McCulla, 2000. "Accounting For Nonmarket Household Production Within A National Accounts Framework," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray & Benjamin Evans & Elspeth Hazell, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being: Estimates for Canada, 1999 and 2005," CSLS Research Reports 2011-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Veerle Miranda, 2011. "Cooking, Caring and Volunteering: Unpaid Work Around the World," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Production; OECD;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.