To Trust or to Monitor: A Dynamic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie, 2014.
"Anti-social behavior in profit and nonprofit organizations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 149-161.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie, 2012. "Anti-Social Behavior in Profit and Nonprofit Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Evaluitis ï¿½ Eine Neue Krankheit," IEW - Working Papers 293, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fali Huang & Peter Cappelli, 2006.
"Employee Screening: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
12071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fali Huang & Peter Cappelli, 2007. "Employee Screening: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 09-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Fali Huang & Peter Cappelli, 2006. "Employee Screening : Theory and Evidence," Labor Economics Working Papers 22443, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fali Huang & Peter Cappelli, 2007. "Employee Screening : Theory and Evidence," Labor Economics Working Papers 22446, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Huang Fali & Peter Cappelli, 2006. "Employee Screening: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 11-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Fali Huang, 2007. "Building Social Trust: A Human-Capital Approach," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(4), pages 552-573, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Evaluitis ? Eine neue Krankheit," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
KeywordsMonitoring ; Trustworthiness ; Trust ; Screening ; Economic Governance;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-06-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-SEA-2009-06-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2009-06-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:11-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .