Environmental impacts of international trade: The Case of Industrial Emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jie He, 2011. "Environmental impacts of international trade: the case of industrial emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers halshs-00564702, HAL.
- Jie HE, 2005. "Environmental impacts of international trade: the case of industrial emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers 200507, CERDI.
More about this item
Keywords: international trade; industrial SO2 emission; simultaneous system; scale effect; composition effect; income effect; Hypothesis of “Porter” and “Racing to the bottom”; China.;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-02-03 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2007-02-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-02-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:07-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .