Report NEP-ENV-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michida, Etsuyo, 2005. "Management for a Variety of Environmental Pollution and North-South Trade," IDE Discussion Papers 23, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jie He, 2007. "Environmental impacts of international trade: The Case of Industrial Emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Cahiers de recherche 07-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Sustainability and Surplus," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-464, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Susan Woodman, 2006. "Queen Margaret University College's Sustainable, Community Campus," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2006/9, OECD Publishing.
- Lawrence J. White, 2006. "The Fishery as a Watery Commons: Lessons from the Experiences of Other Public Policy Areas for US Fisheries Policy," Working Papers 06-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.