Refined (Successive) H-Indices: An Application To Economics In The Republic Of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Precaution And A Dismal Theorem: Implications For Climate Policy And Climate Research," Working Papers FNU-145, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-32, December.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"A rational, successive g-index applied to economics departments in Ireland,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 149-155.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "A Rational, Successive G-Index Applied To Economics Departments In Ireland," Working Papers FNU-147, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2007.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Glenn Ellison, 2013.
"How Does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 63-90, July.
- Glenn Ellison, 2010. "How does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glenn Ellison, 2010. "How Does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics," NBER Working Papers 16419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Frittelli & Ilaria Peri, 2012. "From Risk Measures to Research Measures," Papers 1205.1012, arXiv.org.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Of The H-Index And Its Alternatives: An Application To The 100 Most Prolific Economists," Working Papers FNU-146, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2007.
- Seiler, Christian & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2012.
"Ranking economists on the basis of many indicators: An alternative approach using RePEc data,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 389-402.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists on the Basis of Many Indicators: An Alternative Approach Using RePEc Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 3691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists and Economic Institutions Using RePEc: Some Remarks," ifo Working Paper Series 96, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Karol Paludkiewicz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2010. "Qualitätsanalyse von Zeitschriften in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften – über Zitationsdatenbanken und Impaktfaktoren im Online-Zeitalter," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(21), pages 18-28, November.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2009. "Evaluating Scholars Based on their Academic Collaboration Activities: The RC-Index and CC-Index for Quantifying Collaboration Activities of Researchers and Scientific Communities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200915, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Abbasi, Alireza & Altmann, Jörn & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011.
"Identifying the effects of co-authorship networks on the performance of scholars: A correlation and regression analysis of performance measures and social network analysis measures,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 594-607.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Christine Schleupner & P. Michael Link, 2008. "Eiderstedt im Spannungsfeld zwischen Naturschutz- und Agrarpolitik - Entwicklung eines methodischen Ansatzes für ein nachhaltiges Ressourcenmanagement," Working Papers FNU-168, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2008.
- Anania, Giovanni & Caruso, Annarosa, 2012. "Two New Simple Bibliometric Indexes to Better Evaluate Research in Economics," Congress Papers 124116, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- P. Michael Link & C. Ivie Ramos & Uwe A. Schneider & Erwin Schmid & J. Balkovic & R. Skalsky, 2008. "The interdependencies between food and biofuel production in European agriculture - an application of EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-165, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsRanking; economists; h-index;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.