Money and Capital as Competing Media of Exchange in a News Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Andolfatto & Fernando M. Martin, 2009. "Money and capital as competing media of exchange in a news economy," Working Papers 2009-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Money and Capital as Competing Media of Exchange in a News Economy
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2010-06-28 16:10:13
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsfiat money; capital; news shocks;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-06-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-26 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp09-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .