Report NEP-MAC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2010. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 12_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- John H. Cochrane, 2010. "Understanding Policy in the Great Recession: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 16087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony J. Makin, 2010. "How Should Macroeconomic Policy Respond to Foreign Financial Crises?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201006, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Drescher, Christian & Erler, Alexander & Krizanac, Damir, 2010. "The Fed's TRAP: A Taylor-type Rule with Asset Prices," MPRA Paper 23293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celsa Machado & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2010. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Monetary Union with Country-size Asymmetry," CEF.UP Working Papers 1003, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2010. "Government Policy in Monetary Economies," Discussion Papers dp10-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes F. Wieland, 2010. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 16093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies," Working Paper Series 2010-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes Wieland, 2010. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models," Working Papers 91, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492204_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0410, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2009. "Welfare implications of country size in a monetary union," MPRA Paper 23323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wen, 2010. "Optimal money demand in a heterogeneous-agent cash-in-advance economy," Working Papers 2010-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2010-53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Mykhaylova, Olena, 2010. "Housing market dynamics and welfare," MPRA Paper 23322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp201008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roc Armenter, 2010. "Sustainable monetary policy and inflation expectations," Working Papers 10-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2010. "Dating and Exploration of the Business Cycle in Iceland," Working Paper Series 13_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Paul Levine, 2010. "Monetary Policy in an Uncertain World: Probability Models and the Design of Robust Monetary Rules," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0210, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Michael Woodford, 2010. "Optimal Monetary Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 16095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imed Medhioub, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization: A Mediterranean Comparison," Working Papers 527, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2010.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Kentaro Iwatsubo & Taro Ikeda, 2010. "Financial Integration and International Transmission of Business Cycles: Evidence from Dynamic Correlations," Discussion Papers 1007, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & George Perendia & Bo Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Persistence in an Estimated DSGE Model under Imperfect Information," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0310, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities and Retail Price Dispersion in Canada over the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 16098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Does Excessive Sovereign Debt Really Hurt Growth? A Critique of This Time Is Different, by Reinhart and Rogoff," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_603, Levy Economics Institute.
- Montornès, J. & Sauner-Leroy, J-B., 2010. "Wage-setting Behavior in France: Additional Evidence from an Ad-hoc Survey," Working papers 282, Banque de France.
- Zhang, Yuewen, 2010. "Sovereign Risk Management in Recession: The Cases of Sweden and China," MPRA Paper 23364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Martin & David Andolfatto, 2009. "Money and Capital as Competing Media of Exchange in a News Economy," Discussion Papers dp09-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lilia Karnizova & Hashmat Khan, 2010. "The Stock Market and the Consumer Confidence Channel in Canada," Working Papers 1004E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Schumpeter is Right!," Working Papers 201014, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2010. "Short-run Projections of Patterns of Job Contraction in the EU," wiiw Research Reports 361, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The need for government and central bank intervention in financial regulation: Free banking and the challenges of information uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lagadec, Gael & Ris, Catherine, 2010.
"La conjoncture économique dans la région Asie-Pacifique après la crise des subprime
[The economic tendency in the Asia-Pacific area after the subprime crisis]," MPRA Paper 23304, University Library of Munich, Germany.