Report NEP-DGE-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Mykhaylova, Olena, 2010. "Housing market dynamics and welfare," MPRA Paper 23322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & George Perendia & Bo Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Persistence in an Estimated DSGE Model under Imperfect Information," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0310, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Levine, 2010. "Monetary Policy in an Uncertain World: Probability Models and the Design of Robust Monetary Rules," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0210, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0410, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492204_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yi Wen, 2010. "Optimal money demand in a heterogeneous-agent cash-in-advance economy," Working Papers 2010-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes F. Wieland, 2010. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 16093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 2010. "The Dynamics of Optimal Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 16094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Rondina, 2010. "The role of model uncertainty and learning in the U.S. postwar policy response to oil prices," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 834.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Fernando Martin & David Andolfatto, 2009. "Money and Capital as Competing Media of Exchange in a News Economy," Discussion Papers dp09-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Paulos Gutema, 2010. "Dependency Ratio and the Economic Growth Puzzle in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201010, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492104_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore