Smooth Minimum Distance Estimation and Testing in Conditional Moment Restrictions Models: Uniform in Bandwidth Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2016. "A Hausman Specification Test of Conditional Moment Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 16-743, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2014. "The indirect continuous-GMM estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 464-488.
- Crudu, Federico & Sándor, Zsolt, 2011. "On the finite-sample properties of conditional empirical likelihood estimators," MPRA Paper 34116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrasco, Marine & Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2017.
"Efficient Estimation Using The Characteristic Function,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 479-526, April.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient estimation using the Characteristic Function," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-22, CIRANO.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Working Papers hal-00867850, HAL.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2016. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Post-Print hal-01386060, HAL.
- Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2014. "A structural econometric analysis of the informal sector heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 175-191.
- Manuel Dominguez & Ignacio Lobato, 2010. "Consistent Inference in Models Defined by COnditional Moment Restrictions: an Alternative to GMM," Working Papers 1005, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Moments; Smoothing Methods;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .