Smooth Minimum Distance Estimation and Testing in Conditional Moment Restrictions Models: Uniform in Bandwidth Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Directed Search and the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 1221, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Liang Wang, 2014. "Endogenous Search, Price Dispersion, and Welfare," Working Papers 201429, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2012.
"Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 939-973, October.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2011. "Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach," NBER Working Papers 17520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2011. "Sticky prices: a new monetarist approach," Working Papers 690, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar, 2005. "Price Dispersion, Inflation, And Welfare," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 533-572, May.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2017.
"An Open-Economy Model With Money, Endogenous Search, And Heterogeneous Firms,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1648-1670, October.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2015. "An Open-Economy Model with Money, Endogenous Search, and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers dp15-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2016. "A Hausman Specification Test of Conditional Moment Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 16-743, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2014. "The indirect continuous-GMM estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 464-488.
- Crudu, Federico & Sándor, Zsolt, 2011. "On the finite-sample properties of conditional empirical likelihood estimators," MPRA Paper 34116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrasco, Marine & Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2017.
"Efficient Estimation Using The Characteristic Function,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 479-526, April.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient estimation using the Characteristic Function," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-22, CIRANO.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Working Papers hal-00867850, HAL.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2016. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Post-Print hal-01386060, HAL.
- Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2014. "A structural econometric analysis of the informal sector heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 175-191.
- Manuel Dominguez & Ignacio Lobato, 2010. "Consistent Inference in Models Defined by COnditional Moment Restrictions: an Alternative to GMM," Working Papers 1005, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Moments; Smoothing Methods;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .