Methodological Considerations in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Polsky & Henry A. Glick & Richard Willke & Kevin Schulman, 1997. "Confidence Intervals for Cost–Effectiveness Ratios: A Comparison of Four Methods," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 243-252, May.
- Peter Wakker & Marc P. Klaassen, 1995. "Confidence intervals for cost/effectiveness ratios," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 373-381, September.
- J.Jaime Caro & K. Ishak, 2010. "No Head-to-Head Trial? Simulate the Missing Arms," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 28(10), pages 957-967, October.
- Andrew H. Briggs & David E. Wonderling & Christopher Z. Mooney, 1997. "Pulling cost‐effectiveness analysis up by its bootstraps: A non‐parametric approach to confidence interval estimation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 327-340, July.
- Eugene M. Laska & Morris Meisner & Carole Siegel, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Cost–Effectiveness Ratios," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 229-242, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikanova, 2015. "European Quartet of Missed Opportunities for Internet Governance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604525, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-Effectiveness Analysis; Network Meta-analysis; Indirect Comparisons; Health Economics;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iefpro:0401651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.