Pareto-improving intergenerational transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Pascal Belan & Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 1998. "Pareto-Improving Social Security Reform," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 23(2), pages 119-125, December.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1992. "Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1243-1259.
- Boldrin, Michele, 1992. "Dynamic externalities, multiple equilibria, and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 198-218, December.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1993.
"Asset bubbles and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Grossman, G.M. & Yanagawa, N., 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," Papers 160, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Gene M. Grossman, 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 4004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Ian & Ferguson, Don, 1993. "Dynamic inefficiency, endogenous growth, and Ponzi games," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-104, August.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992. "Finite lifetimes and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1999.
"The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 410-430, July.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 1108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1998. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 13, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthold U. Wigger & Robert K. von Weizs?cker, 2001.
"Risk, Resources, and Education: Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-6.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Risk, Resources, and Education—Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education," IMF Working Papers 99/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Irmen & Berthold U. Wigger, 2002.
"Trade Union Objectives and Economic Growth,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(1), pages 1-49, February.
- Andreas Irmen & Berthold U. Wigger, 2000. "Trade Union Objectives and Economic Growth," CSEF Working Papers 34, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andreas Irmen & Berthold U. Wigger, 2001. "Trade Union Objectives and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 551, CESifo Group Munich.
- Irmen, Andreas & Wigger, Berthold, 2001. "Trade Union Objectives and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kolmar, Martin & Meier, Volker, 2012.
"Intragenerational externalities and intergenerational transfers,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 531-548, October.
- Martin Kolmar & Volker Meier, 2005. "Intra-Generational Externalities and Inter-Generational Transfers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kolmar, Martin & Meier, Volker, 2012. "Intragenerational externalities and intergenerational transfers," Munich Reprints in Economics 19480, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2001.
"Higher Education Financing and Income Redistribution,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(1), pages 1-48, December.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2001. "Higher Education Financing and Income Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 527, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berthold Wigger, 2005. "Public Debt, Human Capital Formation, and Dynamic Inefficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von & Wigger, Berthold U., 2001. "Rentenfinanzierung und intergenerationelle Gerechtigkeit : Eine wachstumstheoretische Perspektive," Discussion Papers 606, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Yew, Siew Ling & Zhang, Jie, 2013. "Socially optimal social security and education subsidization in a dynastic model with human capital externalities, fertility and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 154-175.
- Kaas, Leo, 2003. "Productive government spending, growth, and sequential voting," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 227-246, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational transfers; Externalities; Endogenous growth;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2001-11-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2001-11-05 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.