Implementación de la Reforma Previsional en Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solange Berstein & Andrea Tokman, 2005. "Brechas de ingreso entre géneros: ¿Perpetuadas o exacerbadas en la vejez?," Working Papers 8, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2005.
- Solange M. Berstein & Rómulo A. Chumacero, 2012.
"VaR limits for pension funds: an evaluation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 1315-1324, May.
- Solange Berstein & Rómulo Chumacero, 2008. "VaR Limits for Pension Funds: An Evaluation," Working Papers 26, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2008.
- Berstein, Solange & Chumacero, Rómulo, 2010. "VaR Limits for Pension Funds: An Evaluation," MPRA Paper 22574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Pino & Solange Berstein & Guillermo Larraín, 2006. "Chilean Pension Reform: Coverage Facts and Policy Alternatives," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 227-279, January.
- Solange Berstein & Olga Fuentes & Nicolás Torrealba, 2010. "In an Individually Funded Pension System: How Can Risks Be Mitigated?," Working Papers 36, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Feb 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsReforma Previsional; Sistema de Pensiones de contribución definida; Pilar Solidario;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdp:sdpwps:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Otero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spegvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.