Automatic Differentiation and Interval Arithmetic for Estimation of Disequilibrium Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1991. "Automatic Evaluation of Higher-Order Partial Derivatives for Nonlocal Sensitivity Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11183, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jerrell, Max E, 1994. "Global Optimization Using Interval Arithmetic," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Maddala, G S & Nelson, Forrest D, 1974. "Maximum Likelihood Methods for Models of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 1013-1030, November.
- Goffe, William L & Ferrier, Gary D & Rogers, John, 1992. "Simulated Annealing: An Initial Application in Econometrics," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 133-146, May.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Plum, Thomas & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1987. "Automation of Nested Matrix and Derivative Operations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tishler, Asher, 1984. "Automatic Derivative Evaluation in the Optimization of Nonlinear Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 653-660, November.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf6:_028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .