Simulated Annealing: An Initial Application in Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Joseph I. Daniel & Munish Pahwa, 2005. "There and Back Again: Airline Routes, Fares and Passenger Flows in Network Equilibria," Working Papers 05-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Matthew F. Mitchell & Andrea Moro, 2008. "Electoral Design and Voter Welfare from the U.S. Senate: Evidence from a Dynamic Selection Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Matthew F. Mitchell & Andrea Moro, 2004. "Why Do Incumbent Senators Win? Evidence from a Dynamic Selection Model," NBER Working Papers 10748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max Jerrell, 2000. "Applications Of Public Global Optimization Software To Difficult Econometric Functions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2013. "Inflation and real activity with firm-level productivity shocks," Working Papers 13-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen Coate & Michael Conlin & Andrea Moro, 2004. "The Performance of the Pivotal-Voter Model in Small-Scale Elections: Evidence from Texas Liquor Referenda," NBER Working Papers 10797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max E. Jerrell, "undated". "Automatic Differentiation and Interval Arithmetic for Estimation of Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _028, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Kevin D. Sheedy, 2011.
"Sales and Monetary Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 844-876.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2008. "Sales and monetary policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25492, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert G. King & Alexander Wolman & Michael Dotsey, 2009. "Inflation and Real Activity with Firm Level Productivity Shocks," 2009 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2008. "Sales and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Kevin D. Sheedy, 2008. "Sales and Monetary Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0887, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Coate, Stephen & Conlin, Michael & Moro, Andrea, 2008. "The performance of pivotal-voter models in small-scale elections: Evidence from Texas liquor referenda," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 582-596.
- Max E. Jerrell, 1999. "Environments for Global Optimization Using Interval Arithmetic and Computational (Automatic) Differentiation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1321, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:csecmg:v:5:y:1992:i:2:p:133-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.