Unemployment and Inventories in the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2004. "Unemployment And Inventories In The Business Cycle," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 32, Royal Economic Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2003.
"The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Luca Colombo and Gerd Weinrich, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1982. "On the Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 174-175, March.
- Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2004. "Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Green, Jerry, 1980. "On the Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 341-353, June.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1985. " On Macroeconomic Equilibrium with Stochastic Rationing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 66-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Colombo & Gerd Weinrich, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Macroeconomic Model with Inventories," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2005. "Money, Inventories and Underemployment in Deflationary Recessions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 156, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInventories; non-tatonnement; price adjustment; (non-)neutrality of money;
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2003-10-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .