Unemployment and Inventories in the Business Cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://comp-econ.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1982. "On the Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 174-75, March.
- Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2003.
"The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Luca Colombo and Gerd Weinrich, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1985. " On Macroeconomic Equilibrium with Stochastic Rationing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 66-88.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2004. "Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Green, Jerry, 1980. "On the Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 341-53, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.