Financial Liberalisation and Capital Regulation in Open Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freixas Xavier & Hurkens Sjaak & Morrison Alan D & Vulkan Nir, 2007.
"Interbank Competition with Costly Screening,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Xavier Freixas & Sjaak Hurkens & Alan D. Morrison & Nir Vulkan, 2004. "Interbank comptetition with costly screening," Economics Working Papers 802, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Freixas & Sjaak Hurkens & Alan D. Morrison & Nir Vulkan, 2005. "Interbank Competition with Costly Screening," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007.
"Experience, screening and syndication in venture capital investments,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 368-398, July.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007. "Experience, Screening and Syndication in Venture Capital Investments," IDEI Working Papers 443, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark J. McCabe & Christopher M. Snyder, 2005. "Open Access and Academic Journal Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 453-459, May.
- William Gabriel Brafu-Insaidoo & Nicholas Biekpe, 2014. "Determinants of foreign capital flows: The experience of selected Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 17, pages 63-88, May.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2006. "A Model of Forum Shopping," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1091-1113, September.
- Gyöngyi Lóránth & Alan D. Morrison, 2007. "Deposit Insurance, Capital Regulations, and Financial Contagion in Multinational Banks," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5-6), pages 917-949.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh & Daly, Kevin James, 2007. "The determinants of international financial integration," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 228-250.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2006.
"The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?,"
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2006_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2006. "The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 107, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2004. "A Model of Forum Shopping, with Special Reference to Standard Setting Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mateus, Cesario & Chinthalapati, Raju & Mateus, Irina B., 2017. "Intraday industry-specific spillover effect in European equity markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 278-298.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2004-05-02 (International Finance)
- NEP-REG-2004-05-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbs:wpsefe:2004fe10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frcoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.