Bivariate Probit Models for Analysing how “Knowledge” Affects Innovation and Performance in Small and Medium Sized Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Destefanis, 2001. "Differenziali Territoriali di Produttivita' ed Efficienza negli Anni '90: i Livelli e l'Andamento," CELPE Discussion Papers 59, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2014. "Innovation Systems Research in the Italian Food Industry," CSEF Working Papers 358, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; small and medium sized firms; human capital; networks; bivariate probit;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2011-10-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-10-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-10-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:0120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.