Report NEP-ENT-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Self-employment flows and persistence: a European comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Who Works for Startups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth," Working Papers 11-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tengeh, Robertson Khan & Ballard, Harry & Slabbert, Andre, 2011. "A framework for acquiring the resources vital for the start-up of a business in South Africa:an African Immigrant’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 34211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoife Hanley & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez, 2011. "Are Newly Exporting Firms more Innovative? Findings from Matched Spanish Innovators," Kiel Working Papers 1735, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2011. "Spatial Determinants of Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 17514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2011. "A survey of venture capital research," NBER Working Papers 17523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011. "State owned enterprises, entrepreneurship and local development: A case from Turkey," MPRA Paper 27676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FARACE, Salvatore & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda, 2011. "Bivariate Probit Models for Analysing how “Knowledge” Affects Innovation and Performance in Small and Medium Sized Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 120, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- A. Yakovlev & A. Govorun, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," IWH Discussion Papers 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR5113 - IEP BORDEAUX), 2011. "In quest of the stages of renewal of French entrepreneurship in the years 1950s-2000s (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-32, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore