The Tequila Banking Crisis in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ganapolsky, Eduardo J. J. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1998. "The impact of policy announcements and news on capital markets : crisis management in Argentina during the Tequila Effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1951, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2007.
"International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 297-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," Working Papers 532, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Cortes Conde, 2008. "Spanish America Colonial Patterns: The Rio de La Plata," Working Papers 96, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2008.
- Gina Ioan, 2012. "The Economic Crises of the Last Two Decades - Ignored Warnings," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(31), pages 23-29, May.
More about this item
Keywordstequila; banks; crisis; Argentina;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .