Export Emergence of Differentiated Goods from Developing Countries: Four Argentine Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Artopoulos & Daniel Friel & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2011. "Lifting the Domestic Veil: The Challenges of Exporting Differentiated Goods Across the Development Divide," NBER Working Papers 16947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David, 2014. "Managers' mobility, trade performance, and wages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 85-101.
- Charles Sabel & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Ricardo Hausmann & Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Ernesto H. Stein, 2012. "Export Pioneers in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4769, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:idbbks:380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Sabel & Gabriel Sánchez & Inés Butler & Ricardo Rozemberg & Hernán Ruffo & María Angélica Arbeláez & Marcela Meléndez Arjona & Nicolás León & Angela da Rocha & Beatriz Kury & Joana Monteiro & , 2012. "Export Pioneers in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 66138 edited by Charles Sabel & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Ricardo Hausmann & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare & Ernesto H. Ste, February.
More about this item
Keywordsexport emergence; developing countries; differentiated goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .