Export Emergence of Differentiated Goods from Developing Countries: Four Argentine Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Artopoulos & Daniel Friel & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2011. "Lifting the Domestic Veil: The Challenges of Exporting Differentiated Goods Across the Development Divide," NBER Working Papers 16947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David, 2014. "Managers' mobility, trade performance, and wages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 85-101.
- Charles Sabel & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Ricardo Hausmann & Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Ernesto H. Stein, 2012. "Export Pioneers in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4769, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:idbbks:380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Sabel & Gabriel Sánchez & Inés Butler & Ricardo Rozemberg & Hernán Ruffo & María Angélica Arbeláez & Marcela Meléndez Arjona & Nicolás León & Angela da Rocha & Beatriz Kury & Joana Monteiro & , 2012. "Export Pioneers in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 66138 edited by Charles Sabel & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Ricardo Hausmann & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare & Ernesto H. Ste, February.
More about this item
Keywordsexport emergence; developing countries; differentiated goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.