Audit pricing in a reformed nonprofit market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:60-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craswell, Allen T. & Francis, Jere R. & Taylor, Stephen L., 1995. "Auditor brand name reputations and industry specializations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-322, December.
- Quick, Reiner, 2007. "[Rez.] Knechel, W. Robert; Naiker, Vic; Pacheco, Gail: Does Auditor Industry Specialization Matter? Evidence from Market Reaction to Auditor Switches, Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, May 200," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 30560, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Willekens, Marleen & Achmadi, Christina, 2003. "Pricing and supplier concentration in the private client segment of the audit market: Market power or competition?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 431-455.
- Heidi Vander Bauwhede & Marleen Willekens, 2004. "Evidence on (the lack of) audit-quality differentiation in the private client segment of the belgian audit market," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 501-522.
- Willekens, Marleen, 2003. "Reply to discussion of "Pricing and supplier concentration in the private client segment of the audit market: Market power or competition?"," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 461-464.
- Mark A. Clatworthy & Howard J. Mellett & Michael J. Peel, 2002. "The Market for External Audit Services in the Public Sector: An Empirical Analysis of NHS Trusts," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9&10), pages 1399-1439.
- Peecher, Mark E., 2003. "Discussion of "Pricing and Supplier Concentration in the Private Client Segment of the Audit Market: Market Power or Competition?"," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 457-460.
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
- S. Verbruggen & J. Christiaens & K. Milis, 2009. "Can resource dependence and coercive isomorphism explain nonprofit organizations’ compliance with reporting standards?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/616, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tom Van Caneghem, 2010. "Audit pricing and the Big4 fee premium: evidence from Belgium," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 122-139, January.
- W. Robert Knechel & Marleen Willekens, 2006. "The Role of Risk Management and Governance in Determining Audit Demand," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9-10), pages 1344-1367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11294-017-9649-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAudit; Financial audit; Nonprofit organizations; Audit fee; Auditor specialization; Resource dependence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .