Report NEP-ACC-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Verbruggen & J. Christiaens & A. Reheul & T. Van Caneghem, 2011. "Audit pricing in a reformed nonprofit market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/764, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2011. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers 1138, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Martin Simmler, 2012. "How Do Taxes Affect Investment When Firms Face Financial Constraints?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1181, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- B. Merlevede & G. Rayp & S. Van Parys & T. Verbeke, 2011. "Do EU15 countries compete over labour taxes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/750, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Flavia Barsotti & Maria Elvira Mancino & Monique Pontier, 2011. "Corporate Debt Value with Switching Tax Benefits and Payouts," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-10, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- A. Roggeman & I. Verleyen & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Coppens, 2011. "The EU Apportionment Formula: Insights from a Business Case," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/744, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez, 2011. "Firm Level Cash Flow Sensitivity Of Cash And Corporate Governance," Working Papers 27, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.