Report NEP-ACC-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Verbruggen & J. Christiaens & A. Reheul & T. Van Caneghem, 2011. "Audit pricing in a reformed nonprofit market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/764, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2011. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers 1138, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Martin Simmler, 2012. "How Do Taxes Affect Investment When Firms Face Financial Constraints?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1181, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- B. Merlevede & G. Rayp & S. Van Parys & T. Verbeke, 2011. "Do EU15 countries compete over labour taxes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/750, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Flavia Barsotti & Maria Elvira Mancino & Monique Pontier, 2011. "Corporate Debt Value with Switching Tax Benefits and Payouts," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-10, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- A. Roggeman & I. Verleyen & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Coppens, 2011. "The EU Apportionment Formula: Insights from a Business Case," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/744, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez, 2011. "Firm Level Cash Flow Sensitivity Of Cash And Corporate Governance," Working Papers 27, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.