The EU Apportionment Formula: Insights from a Business Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvestro, Rhian & Westley, Charles, 2002. "Challenging the paradigm of the process enterprise: a case-study analysis of BPR implementation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 215-225, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCCCTB; corporate tax; European Union; apportionment formula;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-01-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-01-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .