Report NEP-EEC-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatomir, Cristina F. & Alexe, Ileana, 2011. "Laggards or performers? CEE vs. PIIGS countries’ catch-up with the Euro area in the last ten years," MPRA Paper 35715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Randall Henning & Martin Kessler, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism: US History for Architects of Europe's Fiscal Union," Working Paper Series WP12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Esteban Perez-Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "The Euro Imbalances and Financial Deregulation: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the European Debt Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_702, Levy Economics Institute.
- G. Peersman, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/734, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francesco Farina, 2011. "Growth under strain in the European Union: A long run perspective," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0411, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Francesco Spadafora & Emidio Cocozza & Andrea Colabella, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Crisison South-Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/300, International Monetary Fund.
- Cronin, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2011. "Fiscal fan charts - A tool for assessing member states’ (likely?) compliance with EU fiscal rules," Research Technical Papers 15/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2012-106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claeys Peter & Maravalle Alessandro, 2011. "Fiscal policy and economic stability: Does PIGS stand for procyclicality in government spending?," wp.comunite 0090, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- A. Roggeman & I. Verleyen & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Coppens, 2011. "The EU Apportionment Formula: Insights from a Business Case," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/744, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Merlevede & G. Rayp & S. Van Parys & T. Verbeke, 2011. "Do EU15 countries compete over labour taxes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/750, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko & Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2011. "Productivity Gains from Services Liberalization in Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp452, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Olivier Rozenberg, 2011. "Monnet for Nothing? France's Mixed Europeanization," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 4, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.