Branching Strategies in a Branch-and-Price Approach for a Multiple Objective Nurse Scheduling Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Ingels & Broos Maenhout, 0. "Employee substitutability as a tool to improve the robustness in personnel scheduling," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-36.
- Dohn, Anders & Mason, Andrew, 2013. "Branch-and-price for staff rostering: An efficient implementation using generic programming and nested column generation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 157-169.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:239:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1674-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0476-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2321-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broos Maenhout & Mario Vanhoucke, 2016. "An exact algorithm for an integrated project staffing problem with a homogeneous workforce," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-133, April.
- Broos Maenhout & Mario Vanhoucke, 2013. "Analyzing the nursing organizational structure and process from a scheduling perspective," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 177-196, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNurse Scheduling; Branch-and-Price; Branching Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-02-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-02-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .