Towards a Sustainable Global Energy Supply Infrastructure: Net Energy Balance and Density Considerations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Wade, David C., 2011. "Towards a sustainable global energy supply infrastructure: Net energy balance and density considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5322-5334, September.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Wade, David C., 2011. "Toward a sustainable global energy supply infrastructure : net energy balance and density considerations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5539, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher, 2000. "Truncation error in embodied energy analyses of basic iron and steel products," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 577-585.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Cleveland, Cutler J. & Endres, Peter K., 2010. "Meta-analysis of net energy return for wind power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 218-225.
- Kenny, R. & Law, C. & Pearce, J.M., 2010. "Towards real energy economics: Energy policy driven by life-cycle carbon emission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1969-1978, April.
- Sagar, Ambuj D. & van der Zwaan, Bob, 2006. "Technological innovation in the energy sector: R&D, deployment, and learning-by-doing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2601-2608, November.
- Fthenakis, Vasilis & Kim, Hyung Chul, 2009. "Land use and electricity generation: A life-cycle analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1465-1474, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Usubiaga, Arkaitz & Acosta-Fernández, José & McDowall, Will & Li, Francis G.N., 2017. "Exploring the macro-scale CO2 mitigation potential of photovoltaics and wind energy in Europe's energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 203-213.
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:540-549 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:76-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heidari, Negin & Pearce, Joshua M., 2016. "A review of greenhouse gas emission liabilities as the value of renewable energy for mitigating lawsuits for climate change related damages," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 899-908.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic energy analysis; alternative electricity supply; coal; nuclear energy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .