New Economic Challenges: What is a Margin of Safety of the Russian Population?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999.
"Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century,"
Research Department Publications
4180, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Duryea, Suzanne & Székely, Miguel, 2011. "Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1306, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Lux & Petr Sunega, 2010. "Udržitelnost vývoje cen bytů v České republice [The Sustainability of House Price Trends in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2010(2), pages 225-252.
- Jean-Louis Guérin & Florence Legros, 2005. "L'âge de la retraite : choix politique, économique ou individuel ?," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 115(2), pages 173-195.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- K. Navaneetham, 2002.
"Age structural transition and economic growth: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
337, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K. Navaneetham, 2010. "Age Structural Transition and Economic Growth: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia," Working Papers id:3133, eSocialSciences.
- Paúl Melgar & Luis Fernando Ramírez & Scott McNiven & Rosa Mery Mejía & Ann DiGirolamo & John Hoddinott & John A. Maluccio, 2008. "Resource Flows Among Three Generations in Guatemala Study (2007–08): Definitions, tracking, data collection, coverage, and attrition," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0803, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Schooling Investments and Macroeconomic Conditions: A Micro-Macro Investigation for Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4184, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rahul Anand & Kalpana Kochhar & Saurabh Mishra, 2015. "Make in India; Which Exports Can Drive the Next Wave of Growth?," IMF Working Papers 2015/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Inversiones en enseñanza y condiciones macroeconómicas: investigación micro-macro de América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4185, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; economic activity; growth potential;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:dok20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.