FDI versus Exports: Multiple Host Countries and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "FDI versus Exports: Multiple Host Countries and Empirical Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 316-330, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Bernd Frick & Jose Passos, 2009. "Coaching for survival: the hazards of head coach careers in the German 'Bundesliga'," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(25), pages 3303-3311.
- Miguel ManjÃ³n-AntolÃn & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2008. "Firm survival: methods and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez & Juan Mañez-Castillejo, 2008. "The Resource-Based Theory of the Firm and Firm Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 231-249, March.
- Silviano Pérez & Amparo Llopis & Juan Llopis, 2004. "The Determinants of Survival of Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(3), pages 251-273, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhiyuan & Xu, Yue & Wang, Peijie & Akamavi, Raphaël, 2016. "A pendulum gravity model of outward FDI and export," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1356-1371.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2016.
"Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry level,"
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 561-594, March.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 77, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Pinuccia Calia & Maria Ferrante, 2013. "How do firms combine different internationalisation modes? A multivariate probit approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 663-696, December.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0037-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrukh Suvankulov, 2015. "Revisiting National Border Effects in Foreign Trade in Goods of Canadian Provinces," Staff Working Papers 15-28, Bank of Canada.
- Aurora Teixeira & Cátia Coimbra, 2014. "The determinants of the internationalization speed of Portuguese university spin-offs: An empirical investigation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 270-308, September.
- Ronny Thomas & K. Narayanan, 2016. "Outward FDI, Exports and Technological Efforts: A Study of Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers id:11383, eSocialSciences.
- Iza Lejárraga & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "Performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises in services trade: evidence from French firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 673-702, October.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012.
"International trade and firm performance: a survey of empirical studies since 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(2), pages 235-267, June.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," Working Paper Series in Economics 210, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 5916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Janghee & Chun, Hyunbae & Hur, Jung, 2014. "Choosing multiple offshoring strategies: Determinants and complementarity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-57.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous Firms; Exports; Foreign Direct Investment; Multiple Host Countries; Bivariate Probit Estimation;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sbgwpe:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jörg Paetzold). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwsbgat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .