Report NEP-INT-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian MAYNERIS & Sandra PONCET, 2011. "Export performance of Chinese domestic firms: the role of foreign export spillovers," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Julian Emami Namini & Giovanni Facchini & Ricardo Lopez, 2011. "Export Growth and Factor Market Competition: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 28, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Gaia Narciso, 2011. "Refugees and “Missing” Arms Trade," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp350, IIIS.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Herfindahl-Hirschman Meets International Trade and Development Theories," Working Papers 50, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Noel Gaston & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2011. "How an Export Boom affects Unemployment," ISER Discussion Paper 0801, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Meckl, Jürgen & Weigert, Benjamin, 2011. "Occupational Choice, Aggregate Productivity, and Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 5497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giancarlo Cor� & Marco Giansoldati & Mario Volpe, 2011. "Vertical Specialisation and Regional Trade Integration. A Study on Italy and Northern African Countries," Working Papers 2011_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Armando Silva, 2011. "The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," GEE Papers 0035, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2011.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2010. "Trade and the Skill Premium Puzzle with Capital Market Imperfections," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 020, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2011. "FDI versus Exports: Multiple Host Countries and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 2011-3, University of Salzburg.
- Catherine Mann, 2011. "Information Technology, Globalization, and Growth: Role for Scale Economies, Terms of Trade, and Variety," Working Papers 27, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Abdul d Abiad & Petia Topalova & Prachi Mishra, 2011. "How Does Trade Evolve in the Aftermath of Financial Crises?," IMF Working Papers 11/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew G. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2011. "Free Trade Agreements and Governance of the Global Trading System," Working Papers 614, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2011. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 16806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas William Dorsey & Mika Saito & Armine Khachatryan & Irena Asmundson & Ioana Niculcea, 2011. "Trade and Trade Finance in the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Ã‡aglar OZDEN & Giovanni PERI, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).