The Economics of Being Poor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harvey James, 2008. "From the editor," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(2), pages 145-146, June.
- Fernando A. Veloso, 2000.
"Income Composition, Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1282, Econometric Society.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000. "Income Composition Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children," Insper Working Papers wpe_6, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Singh, Ram D. & Santiago, Maria, 1997. "Farm earnings, educational attainment, and role of public policy: Some evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2143-2154, December.
- Stephen Dunn & Steven Pressman, 2005. "The Economic Contributions of John Kenneth Galbraith," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 161-209.
- Mim, Sami Ben & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Through which channels can remittances spur economic growth in MENA countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mariam, Yohannes & Galaty, John & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "The Contribution of Non-Physical Resources and Strategic Household Decision-making to Environmental and Policy Risks," MPRA Paper 409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 1994.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Son, Vien Nguyen & Schinckus, Christophe & Chong, Felicia, 2017. "A post-Marxist approach in development finance: PMF or production mutualisation fund model applied to agriculture," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 94-104.
More about this item
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1979_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://www.nobelprize.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .