How Much Do We Know about the Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Employment of Migrants?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xin Meng & Sherry Tao Kong & Dandan Zhang, 2010. "How Much Do We Know about the Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Employment of Migrants?," Labor Economics Working Papers 22901, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meng,Xin, 2009. "Labour Market Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521121118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:81-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Zhaopeng & Zhao, Zhong, 2017.
"Glass ceiling effect in urban China: Wage inequality of rural-urban migrants during 2002–2007,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-144.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Glass Ceiling Effect in Urban China: Wage Inequality of Rural-Urban Migrants during 2002-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 10424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslabor; migrant; labor contract law; prc; employment shock;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-03-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .