Impact of Labor Market Institutions on Unemployment: Results from a Global Panel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Anyanwu, 2014. "Working Paper 201 - Does Intra-African Trade Reduce Youth Unemployment in Africa ?," Working Paper Series 2107, African Development Bank.
- Anna Ivanova, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances; Can Structural Policies Make a Difference?," IMF Working Papers 12/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2016.
"Revisiting Okun's Relationship,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Dixon & G. C. Lim & Jan C. van Ours, 2016. "Revisiting Okun’s Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "Revisiting Okun's Relationship," IZA Discussion Papers 9815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dixon, R. & Lim, G.C. & van Ours, Jan, 2016. "Revisiting Okun's Relationship," Discussion Paper 2016-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Selçuk GÜL, 2013. "Institutional Rigidities and Their Effects on Labor Demand in Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 20(20).
- Shanthi Nataraj & Francisco Perez-Arce & Krishna B. Kumar & Sinduja V. Srinivasan, 2014. "The Impact Of Labor Market Regulation On Employment In Low-Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 551-572, July.
- Stephen Golub & Aly Mbaye & Hanyu Chwe, 2015. "Labor Market Regulations in Sub-Saharan Africa, With a Focus on Senegal," Working Papers 201505, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2014. "Does Intra-African Trade Reduce Youth Unemployment in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(2), pages 286-309, June.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; unemployment; regulation; institutions;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .