Expectations in a steady state model of capacity utilization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2015.
"Conspicuous Consumption, Inequality and Debt: The Nature of Consumption-driven Profit-led Regimes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eckhard Hein, 2006.
"Interest, Debt and Capital Accumulation—A Kaleckian Approach,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 337-352.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," IMK Working Paper 05-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," Macroeconomics 0510007, EconWPA.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2009.
"Distribution and Growth in France and Germany: Single Equation Estimations and Model Simulations Based on the Bhaduri/Marglin Model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 245-272.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2007. "Distribution and growth in France and Germany - single equation estimations and model simulations based on the Bhaduri/Marglin-model," IMK Working Paper 04-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2007. "Distribution and growth reconsidered - empirical results for Austria, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and the USA," IMK Working Paper 03-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .